Darts...

Sideshow

7 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Van De Pas > Price 

Van Den Bergh > Smith 

Kyle Anderson > Whitlock 

They would have been my picks. Can’t stand that c**t Gurney so big Hendo for him.

van De Pas had had a shocking year. Not even on the radar.

Whitlock shouldn't be in but apart from that I wouldn't argue with the rest really.

That was pound for pound the best darts performance I have ever seen. Goodbye Phillip you fucking cretin.

3 minutes ago, QosLoyal said:
On 31/12/2017 at 02:02, ayrmad said:
7-2 Cross

Tasty!

IIBH, I fancied a bigger humping but it just sounded ridiculous when you say Taylor to get 0 or 1 in a world final.

One of the worst examples of him being a c**t on stage I can remember was when he beat Whitlock in the Worlds final, and after he won, he literally shoved Whitlock out of the way to go speak to Hearn. It's a more extreme example of the disrespect he constantly shows to pretty much everybody all of the time.

His record in darts is worth fawning over to be sure, but his attitude negates every bit of that for me.

2 minutes ago, Dysart said:

If anyone thought they just dreamt that it happened, you can watch the replay on Sky right now just to prove it really did.

Had it on in the background at a party last night so didnt hear the comms, this gives me a chance to hear how badly they were fawning over him.

Why do so many people dislike Taylor?

A smug patronising w*nk when he wins, a sore curmudgeonly loser when he gets beat. The very worst combination. You have to acknowledge his record and his contribution in raising the profile of the game to its current heights, but as a bloke he comes across as a complete c*nt for me.
I don’t know much about his sex pest history, but his arrogance and fake humility means he won’t be missed all that much on the Oche.
The level the other top players are now playing at, has also put paid to any thoughts that his retirement will leave a gaping hole in the sport.

24 minutes ago, pogo1910 said:

You would have thought that with Cross getting to the final SKY might have quickly knocked him up a voltage avatar rather that leaving him with the generic jobbers 3dart 1.

Aye I thought they’d have worked on something on Sunday! 

Fully expect to see a Relentless Rob Cross rebrand in time for the PL

You would have thought that with Cross getting to the final SKY might have quickly knocked him up a voltage avatar rather that leaving him with the generic jobbers 3dart 1.

Tbf, Voltage is a shite nickname, should change it to High Voltage at least.

Then he can have this as his walk on music.

Reading a lot today about how classy it was of Cross to share the stage with Taylor, which is a fair point.

On the other hand, it showed how utterly classless Taylor is, when he should really have taken the applause then fucked off to allow the new World Champion his moment.

Once Rob Cross thinks/knows he's the best I think he'll break MVG's heart very regularly, I can't remember anyone even coming close to playing at such a consistently high level week in week out so early in their pro career.