Darts...

Sideshow

7 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Going against my better judgement here and throwing my support behind Humphries as Williams is a Grade A meaty throbber 

Like an Old Firm game I want both to lose. Unfortunately it can't be a 0-0

Hopefully a 6-0 win for Humphries here and for him to batter Littler tomorrow too. 

Williams is a fud and it would be funny see someone as dull as Humphries stop the fairytale that sky are desperate for. 

Williams is out, that's the main thing.

Humphries should have just about enough to beat him, though I am not underestimating Littler from what he's shown so far. 

11 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Williams is out, that's the main thing.

Humphries should have just about enough to beat him, though I am not underestimating Littler from what he's shown so far. 

Aye Humphries has that robotic, emotionless, poker face style that you can tell won't be perturbed by the circus around him tonight.

This is the 2 best players in the world at the moment by a mile, Littler hasn't faced someone in such great form as him in his life, so I'm going for 7-4 to Humphries.

I've not seen the darts as I've no sky, 

But tte law or averages ( though avgs is something the young lad has smashed) suggest he must be due a dip in form, 

Idv expected it before now,  but whatever the result , Littler moves up to at least 8th in the rankings, so we are going to see him far more, 

Where does he rate with other young platrs of the past?

Well only van gerwen , was pulling 9ff those types of avgs at a young age,

And before him there was no one came close 

Really dislike that smug p***k Humphries. Hope Littler batters him.

I don't agree he hasn't been tested either. Rob Cross averaged 102 last night with  40% doubling, he simply just outplayed him.

Will be interesting to see if PDC/Sky put him in the Premier League. There's no doubt he's already at least a top 8 player, but you've seen more experienced players than him being completely broken by the PL experience. They need to be careful with him, as he's going to solo carry the sport for the next 20 years.

Edited by Jives Miguel