Darts...

Sideshow

Good win for Chiz in the end 4-2 with an average of +/- 97, pretty decent stuff, and was up at 104 /105 into the 4th set.

It's a very open tournament and he could be another one there or there abouts come the end of the week, makes a change from knowing from the outset who is going to win!

It's a very open tournament and he could be another one there or there abouts come the end of the week, makes a change from knowing from the outset who is going to win!

Exactly, as a tournament the Lakeside is always far more open and exciting, some of the games aren't always up to scratch, but as a tournament, it's just what we want!

Sadly missed the action tonight, but Chisnell has impressed me, as he did last year. Looking forward to the later stages.

Was in the pub when Woods and Wagner were playing, but the tv was cutting off the bottom of the scoreboard and I had no idea of how many sets, legs and points wagner had! Really frustrating trying to follow! I missed the bull u so I had no idea it was a last leg play off! Epic stuff and chuufed that Woods is out :D

Chisnall's the 1st youngster I've seen in a long time that looks capable of breaking into the higher echelons of the PDC, like his throwing style, although unusually he kept altering it in the 5th set, hopefully just playing for time to concentrate on the 6th set(not a great strategy, but one employed by others in the past), his speed of throw is the only real draw-back I've witnessed in his game, if he can maintain his game against a really slow player or someone slowing down deliberately then there's nothing to stop him apart from himself IMO.

Get out there son, stop hiding your light under a bushell.

Chisnall's the 1st youngster I've seen in a long time that looks capable of breaking into the higher echelons of the PDC, like his throwing style, although unusually he kept altering it in the 5th set, hopefully just playing for time to concentrate on the 6th set(not a great strategy, but one employed by others in the past), his speed of throw is the only real draw-back I've witnessed in his game, if he can maintain his game against a really slow player or someone slowing down deliberately then there's nothing to stop him apart from himself IMO.

Get out there son, stop hiding your light under a bushell.

What an ugly c**t though, and thick as well.

Guest The Phoenix

TBF, it's players like Bunting that restore your faith in what a proper darts player should look like...

4529988616.jpg

When they make the live action Simpsons movie, Adrian Lewis will be playing Cletus.

Darts has never been a beauty pageant, and there has been nobody worse at counting in TV darts than the bloke with the gold.

Been reported on the internets that phil taylor threw a pint over peter manley at some awards dinner the other night.Then offered him a fight :lol:

Not sure if its true but you wont here sky or the pdc say anything about it.

Been reported on the internets that phil taylor threw a pint over peter manley at some awards dinner the other night.Then offered him a fight :lol:

Not sure if its true but you wont here sky or the pdc say anything about it.

Can't say I've heard about this, but it would surprise me if it were true.