Darts...

Sideshow

Wade is and always has been a bit of a p***k. ‘Doing it for my country and the UK’ is the type of statement that will get him a following at Ibrox, I fully expect to see a ‘James Wade loyal’ flag shortly.

Hopefully he will get papped out in the next round but his draw is favourable sadly.

Blamed it on “my bi-polar”! 

I’m pretty sure suffering from bi-polar disorder is not a singular factor in making you behave like an aggressive bully whether you are in a depressed or manic stage. I’d point more to the “being an absolute arsehole” part of his persona. Fine him double for trying to excuse this pish with mental health issues. I’d love someone to stick the head on that c**t on the oche one of these days.

Edited by Christophe

The darts is a bit of a novelty this year in terms of who I want to win as in the past it was anyone but Taylor. 

Would have liked to see Mensur or Barney do it but that's up in smoke. 

I'd rather not Wade, Price, or Gurney but outside them I'm not too fussed.