Darts...

Sideshow

5 hours ago, Neilly said:

Crowd booing Chisnall on doubles is just bizarre. The most placid guy on the tour.

Mutants.

Was saying that earlier, what’s Chisnall done to deserve that. Can understand it with Gerwyn Price and Wade, but can’t  remember Chisnall ever doing anything close to what they have done. 

Anderson always seems to relish playing Van Gerwen, I think physiologically Gary knows his game has to be top notch with no room for error against MVG so its brings out the best in him, both players have looked a bit ropey in the previous rounds at times and this is one match that could go all the way to a final set, hope im wrong but I think Van Gerwen will shade it if he performs close to the level he normally does, if not Anderson is the one player who can punish him.

Fancy Michael Smith to come through the other semi final against Aspinall who, undoubtedly gave us the lolz of the tournament to come from two sets down to beat that fucking p***k Gerwyn Price, Smith has looked very impressive throughout this tournament and I wouldn't be surprised were he to win against either Anderson or MVG in the final. 

Given my record at predictions in sport and betting get your dough on an Anderson/Aspinall final then......

Its a lot of pish to suggest that both MVG and to an extent Anderson have looked vulnerable, edgy and havent been at their best. The pundits are trying to cause tention but its bollox especially on the MVG part. I totally get Anderson could have been out but theres a difference from being vulnerable and two guys playing a cracker of a match. He played outstanding in both games as did his opponents. He averaged just shy of 100 in they games before a 103 average in his win over Chisnal. MVG has averaged over 100 in his last 18 world championship games. He smashed Lewis averaging 108 yet we was vulnerable on doubles apparently. No lets get it right he missed a few darts at double in the set Lewis won but went on to do what 11,11 and 14 dart legs in the next set. Thats hardly showing vulnerability. Last night another 101 average in the 5-1 demolition of Joyce. He clearly was struggling to get motivated but still averages over the ton. These two have been fantastic and deserve credit. Not a lot of pish about being lucky, not at their best, looking vulnerable and a lot of other negative shite. Especially from wallopers like Mardle whos big achievement was a semi final at the worlds. 

Edited by diamond_for_life