Darts...

Sideshow

6 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

He's done it again. 3 time champ Glen Durrant. Have to fancy him to get his PDC tour card, he's too good for this mob.

He should be good enough, but it's a madhouse at Q school this year with so many entrants. Waites also taking part.

1 minute ago, peasy23 said:

He should be good enough, but it's a madhouse at Q school this year with so many entrants. Waites also taking part.

I'm sure Duzza said in an interview recently it'll be ridiculously hard and he knows that pretty much every seed in BDO (apart from the Dutch players) will be going for it. He's such a humble and likeable guy which is quite rare for a darts player. The majority of them are c***s.

5 minutes ago, Acastus said:

Deserved win. I know it's not the same standard as it was but surely a Lakeside title nevermind 3 in a row should grant you a PDC tour card ? 

I'm pretty sure they said the days of being handed a tour card are over. He'll have to go through q school like every other hopeful. 

3 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

I'm sure Duzza said in an interview recently it'll be ridiculously hard and he knows that pretty much every seed in BDO (apart from the Dutch players) will be going for it. He's such a humble and likeable guy which is quite rare for a darts player. The majority of them are c***s.

He does seem like a good c**t. 

2 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:

I'm pretty sure they said the days of being handed a tour card are over. He'll have to go through q school like every other hopeful. 

Ah good old Barry Hearn. 

I prefered the Lakeside this year.  The extra round in the PDC went on too long with loads of crap players and when it should have taken off from the QF stage none of the matches ended up being a close contest