Darts...

Sideshow

3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Do you mind Ceri Morgan from the 80s? His throwing action was like he rang a handbell half a dozen times before releasing the dart.

A wee bit before my time. 

The ones I remember most in terms of shite throwing stances were Colin Monk with his wee karate face and Shayne Burgess with his fucking Edvard Munch's Scream impression before every dart. 

We used to call Burgess "Fishy Man" when we were wee, looked like a bloody goldfish, always looked like he could put the dart in his eye.

I'm sure there used to be a Dutch guy who was in the BDO that was left handed and moved his hole arm out to the left before bringing it back in and throwing it.

No better throw than Steve Beaton.

1 minute ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

We used to call Burgess "Fishy Man" when we were wee, looked like a bloody goldfish, always looked like he could put the dart in his eye.

I'm sure there used to be a Dutch guy who was in the BDO that was left handed and moved his hole arm out to the left before bringing it back in and throwing it.

No better throw than Steve Beaton.

Ooh Matron Kenneth Williams GIF - OohMatron KennethWilliams What - Discover  & Share GIFs