Darts...

Sideshow

Been watching darts for as long as I can remember and never managed to get my head round why they do the throw to see who goes first backstage in TV events. Surely in a format where there's no 2 clear legs rule then it is a fairly significant part of the game and would be good TV? 

Anyway, watching with the sound down as neither the crowds nor the commentators add anything to what's on screen. 

I'll be absolutely livid if the weirdo wins again that's for sure. What a 'character' with that clobber on though eh?

Should have way too much for drunk Mickey here. A tough watch when it's two deliberate throwers like this.

Hard to look past MVG really the way he is playing but hopefully one of the outsiders can come from the pack for a surprise win like Cross when he done it. Rock, Humphries, van Duijvenbode, Ross Smith and the like.

Poor stuff from the usually dependable Rowby-John there. Laurence is a good guy though.

Interesting to see if Beau gets the same love as Fallon as she's not as markertable

1 hour ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Whole of Scotland (apart from Montrose) erupts to Soots 160 to win 3-0 against Super Chin. Fantastic stuff

Nah, Soots is one of the good guys. Think I posted when he got his card he could be capable of the PDC top 32 and he's right in there.

Have seen quite a few games so far - forgot how much absolute dreck you get in round one.....

Grim indeed. "DOWN IT DOWN IT" the chant to some mutant with a lager. I've only seen the last two games but pretty much nobody is looking at the arras.

Not that Uncle Barry will give a single f**k.

Edited by Neilly

On 17/12/2022 at 21:39, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Not sure if it's because he's Mr Fallon or he just comes across as an arsehole but I cannot take to Cameron Menzies at all

You know how you get Rangers fans that are just normal folk that support Rangers.

Then you get Rangers fans that are proper horrible WATP NO SURRENDER mutants, he’s the latter.

That may be why.

2 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

You know how you get Rangers fans that are just normal folk that support Rangers.

Then you get Rangers fans that are proper horrible WATP NO SURRENDER mutants, he’s the latter.

That may be why.

That'll be why. Good call