Darts...

Sideshow

What a night of darts that was. Shame about Anderson but he did very little wrong, Gurney just didn't miss his doubles. Really want DVD to win it now but he's probably going home against who I assume is the new tournament favourite tomorrow night.

34 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

What a night of darts that was. Shame about Anderson but he did very little wrong, Gurney just didn't miss his doubles. Really want DVD to win it now but he's probably going home against who I assume is the new tournament favourite tomorrow night.

Price and Van Gerwin going out always improves a tournament. Clayton and Humphries hanging about like bad smells though

18 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Dirk Van Duijvenbottle ffs

Most open tournament for years but it'll be the robotic Humphries or the dislikable Clayton that wins

10 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Really don't want humphries to win, the most vanilla darts player for years. Raging with dvd bottling it tbh

Humphries winning this and Harman winning the golf would be the single most boring weekend in Sporting history 

8 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Beau Greaves will be the first female to win a major I reckon. Stupidly good.

Didn't average above 85 there I think so 99/100 she's still miles away from a men's major but I agree. Might not be for a wee while but hope she will

4 minutes ago, Squalor Vic said:

Ridiculous standard to win 11 on the spin like that 

One of the best guys in darts. Delighted for him. Phil Taylor 2002 gets rumped tonight. Sensational stuff