Rugby Union

kiwififer

Saracens lead Exeter 23-6 at half time in the Premiership final, Chiefs kicking far too much possession away. Scotland centre Duncan Taylor scored a good try.

Exeter coming back into it now. A try soon for them makes it very interesting.

23-20 now with 7 mins to go! Great game, fully supporting Exeter here.

Great fightback but ultimately gave Saracens too much of a start. Alex Goode scored late on to seal the win at 28-20. Mystifying how Mike Brown gets picked before him. Itoje is going to be some player.

Connacht looked like they had more desire and wanted it more than Leinster from the start, congratulations to them, worthy champions over the course of the season

Leinster were the better team for the 1st 5 min until Connacht got the ball and went from one 22 to the other. After that there was only going to be one winner

Was at the game today, Connacht had all the support and most of the game.

Wish the football cup final was like this. So chilled out and no aggro.

We were walking away from the ground being serenaded by a chorus of "Well done to the men in green" . I thought it was a bit daft that Connoacht fans would have left before the trophy presentation but it was a group of about 10 Leinster supporters. Hope this level of civility and sportsmanship doesn't catch on here, bitterness and hate are much better.

I thought it was a cracking day out. Good mix of fans, obviously a good amount of warriors, Ulster and Munster fans who'd bought tickets in advance hoping for the best, even saw a few bunches of Scarletts fans. Just enjoying the event itself. Some Edinburgh fans also, brass necking it a wee bit in my opinion when they've been nowhere near the playoffs or a final!

Also the women who watch rugby are head and shoulders above those that watch football, we'll certainly the ones that watch Celtic! :-(

Seems strange to do that. Younger players won't get enough game time at Glasgow or Edinburgh.

Think it's been said before that there isn't enough money in the pot to establish a 3rd team. Also it wouldn't be a given that they'd be granted access to the Pro12.

Seems strange to do that. Younger players won't get enough game time at Glasgow or Edinburgh.

Think it's been said before that there isn't enough money in the pot to establish a 3rd team. Also it wouldn't be a given that they'd be granted access to the Pro12.

Very odd indeed. The london scottish connection would seem to have made sense although its a fully open club these days. Has been few rumours rumbling about the old north n Midlands (or Caledonian reds if you're a moderner) being revived with private money....but after the Edinburgh experiment no sure anyone with cash to invest will trust the sru. It might be possible to squeeze a side into pro12 at the expense of zebre, but it would seem awfully short notice to try and i cant see Italians being too keen. Id think that a young 7s squad plus London Scottish would be all we could realistically afford. Perhaps the sru wanted more control than ls were willing to give??

Glasgow sign a Fijian scrum half.

I imagine we'll see Grayson Hart move on. I'd rather see him go and Ali Price be given more game time when Pyrgos is away with the national team.

Hope Grayson Harts mum isn't reading this!