Rugby Union

kiwififer

I was listening to it on the radio in the car.

With 5 minutes left, I pulled over to watch it on my phone, and gave a pedestrian the fright of her life when she happened to walk past the car as I screamed "Fukcing yes!!" at full time. Glorious.

Meanwhile, Itoje very lucky to stay on the field there in the Sarries game.

8 minutes ago, flyingscot said:

Great result from Glasgow although the performance was a bit all over the shop. The scrum was so weak with Zander tiring, Glasgow could do with front row strength. 

Also listen to the Welsh saying this is harsh. Clear red all day long. 

Red all day.

Very disappointed in Sam Warburton on the commentary there.

Great result from Glasgow although the performance was a bit all over the shop. The scrum was so weak with Zander tiring, Glasgow could do with front row strength. 

Also listen to the Welsh saying this is harsh. Clear red all day long. 

Nothing to complain about there, he has caught the ball and is on his way back down when he clearly lifts his leg and sticks it straight out. Definite red.

Different game to Leinster last Sat night. Niko butchering an easy try, Horne missing a penalty in front of the posts and giving them an easy 1st try killed us. Should have won.

Yesterday we arguably should have lost. Chasing a game by 10 points doesn't help then DTH gave them a gift. Gibbins's try on h/t changed things. Some outstanding runs in the 2nd half for the 2 tries. However we gave penalties after each try then simply getting the ball out the scrum at f/t was too good to be true.  Huge win and great effort but if the discipline was better I doubt it might not have been as tight. 

We need 5 points next Sat. I fancy ROG to bring a 2nd team though.

Edited by come on shire

Is it just 1 team that goes through from each group?
Top goes through then the 3 best runners up out the 5 2nd place teams
Warriors made it through into the quarter finals last season with 19 points. They need to win at least 2 more games and probably need to pick up a couple of bonus points too. Can only hope that for starters La Rochelle think they have no chance and send a reserve team next week.

Exeter clung on for a 22-20 win at Sale yesterday, they started really well and Hogg scored a try and set one up before going off with a head knock, failed the HIA, and didn't return. It means Sale need to win at Exeter next week to have any chance of going through.