Rugby Union

kiwififer

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Owens has absolutely fucked the whole thing here by making himself centre of attention

Racing should have had it buried. It’s their own fault. Unbelievable decision not to kick for the 3 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Spyro

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Oh I agree with that. I was referring to the whole "add 5 seconds back on" pish

That was down to the video referee not paying attention or doing his job properly. He is CLEARLY asked on more than one occasion to stop the clock and spent about 20-30 seconds playing with himself before stopping it and not knowing how to put it back. Total shambles

1 minute ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Owens' interpretation of breakdown laws changes the closer you get to your own line. Desperate to have a dramatic try line turnover moment

Yeah, I’ve noticed that before. Tbh I never caught much of the game today, only really got to watch the last few minutes properly.
Exeter have been amazing over the last few years, really chuffed for them getting it right up the “big boys”! Not something that happens very often in rugby

1 minute ago, Spyro said:

Yeah, I’ve noticed that before. Tbh I never caught much of the game today, only really got to watch the last few minutes properly.
Exeter have been amazing over the last few years, really chuffed for them getting it right up the “big boys”! Not something that happens very often in rugby

Aye, hard one to dislike Exeter, seem to have built something slowly but steadily. As much as they love a pushover try they play some lovely stuff at times  Plus Hogg and Gray obvz. 

Hard to like as well though with the "sorry if you're offended" approach to their cringeworthy native American cliches

1 minute ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Aye, hard one to dislike Exeter, seem to have built something slowly but steadily. As much as they love a pushover try they play some lovely stuff at times  Plus Hogg and Gray obvz. 

Hard to like as well though with the "sorry if you're offended" approach to their cringeworthy native American cliches

Yeah strange team all around but as long as they annoy the hooray Henry’s of rugby down there more than me while giving a couple of Scottish lads a top platform to perform on, it’s all good with me 😎😂