Rugby Union

kiwififer

4 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
23 hours ago, GordonS said:
I think that'll depend on how much Gatland rates his defensive game, which tbf is dodgy. He sold a cheap try in Paris and he's not been tested in any of the Lions matches so far. Right now I think Williams, Watson and Adams are ahead of him,
Mish has incredible competition for the jersey and I think we'll all be kept guessing until the team is actually announced. His relative lack of flexibility may cost him but right now any of the back row could be starting or could be outside the 23.
Sutherland has much less competition, he's a solid, dependable, dynamic grown-up in the front row and Hogg is about as nailed-on as anyone in the squad.

How's his defensive game dodgy? I would stop listening to these Welsh/Irish pundits

This is completely bollocks defending:

17 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Don’t know where you got that from, O’Reilly is the leading try scorer with 37 over 2 tours

Check out his bio. He was a very successful businessman after his rugby career, including.........being the CEO at Heinz. 🙂

Hearing Marcus Smith has been called up to the Lions due to an injury to Russell. Hopefully it's just a precaution
Russell and Itoje both taken out of today's match squad, Russell's injury can't be too bad as he is staying with the tour squad.