Rugby Union

kiwififer

When did Zebo go back to Munster? Hilarious to hear commentators discussing wrapping the arm when he almost decapitates the full back with a shoulder.

Adamson almost being a shitebag but talked round by TMO

Edited by Snobot

49 minutes ago, Snobot said:

When did Zebo go back to Munster? Hilarious to hear commentators discussing wrapping the arm when he almost decapitates the full back with a shoulder.

Adamson almost being a shitebag but talked round by TMO

i think he went back this season

22 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Ellis Genge has just punched a guy square in the face, and tried to stick his thumb in the eye with the follow through.

Somehow that's only a yellow card

ETA:

From what I could hear there wasn't really much chat between the officals about the colour of the card. 

2 minutes ago, ddfg said:

From what I could hear there wasn't really much chat between the officals about the colour of the card. 

BT commentary team and that fanny Flatman in the studio have been in full "Defend Ellis" mode as well.

He's a nasty wee thug, and a vastly overrated player.

25 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Ellis Genge has just punched a guy square in the face, and tried to stick his thumb in the eye with the follow through.

Somehow that's only a yellow card

ETA:

that is 3 red card offenses(punch, attempted eye gouge and the hair pull)  in my book

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

The hair pull would be a yellow for me, so presumably the other two cancelled each other out.

it is now classed has a high tackle(at least in open play)

2 minutes ago, ajwffc said:

it is now classed has a high tackle(at least in open play)

Yeah, Ashton got 4 weeks for dragging someone at full tilt back by the hair.

In the Genge incident, I'd have thought if it was just the hair pull, the yellow would suffice, and everyone would be fine with it. The fact they all seem to have missed the punch, and the contact around the eyes, is baffling.

Far too many players still suffering from multiple coccussions, sorry to see anyone having their career cut short because of it.

I see Cameron Redpath makes his first start for Bath since last May today. He'll line up at 10 due to injuries to all Bath's other fly half options.