Rugby Union

kiwififer

8 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

The fact that moron Carley thought that was a try when it was blatantly obvious that it was a double....no, triple movement is astonishing.

He gives me the absolute fear.

That one where all the players stopped because there were about 5 offences, then he just shouted "Play on" was mental

On 22/03/2023 at 12:16, aDONisSheep said:

Terrible decision rightfully overturned.

Unfortunately, it's too fvkkin' late.  England were up against it before Peyper completely fvkked it for them.

Game was a complete bogey after that, a complete waste of everyones time.

Rugby needs to buck it's ideas up, it's becoming Amercian football by the back-door.

There are too many subs;  Players need to lose some bulk and be able to play for 80 minutes.

The TMO needs to be less involved.  If a referee misses a forward pass or a little knock on 4, 5, 6 + phases back, then play on.  It should only get involved when the ref asks or if there is serious foul play.

Straight feeds at the scrum!

More 10m penalties for chat.  It grinds my gears that there are so many appeals for cards etc.

Speed the game up.  One reset then straight arm at the scrum (you take your chances), kick clock time to be reduced, stop the waterboy nonsense it's delaying restarts, clocks for lineouts from time ball goes out to throw in, stop the caterpillar for box kicks.

Allow a bit of rucking (not round the head), but if a hand is in the ruck slowing the ball, then it needs a scrape.

Yours

aDONis

Feck me, it looks like world rugby reads Pie and Bovril (or dare I say it… ME!)

more importantly they are coming round to my way of thinking….  Which is nice!

20 min red card option

Less TMO

clocks on set pieces

Once they’ve sorted out number of subs, enforce straight feeds and a bit of rucking, we’ll be hunky-dory!

Yours, aDONis

Self appointed Emperor of rugby