Rugby Union

kiwififer

33 minutes ago, GAD said:

It's funny how we've just won by miles against a team every English rugby dad told you were "targeting Scotland" and somehow it's still a bit deflating because you know what we have to beat to progress.

Suppose they just need deflect from the absolute neck of being drawn in a group with Auchinleck Talbot and Linlithgow Rose.

7 minutes ago, Rossi1990 said:

Does feel a bit deflating even after a win like that. 

hopefully get business done early v Romania then all eyes on Ireland 

Romania will be the B-ish team and we will win by 50+. I can see all the guys who haven't played yet starting that one. It doesn't really matter how much we score, just that we get the BP, which we will.

12 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Not really. If we could beat them by 100 points we'd have a chance of qualifying without a bonus point against Ireland.

I’d imagine our reserves will fancy their chances of doing that. Romania are the worst team I’ve seen at this tournament by a fair distance.  

4 minutes ago, GAD said:

The Australian 10 is actually what all the English rugby dads accuse Russell of being. He's a complete liability yet looks Aussies best chance of doing something.

He reminds me of that fat guy chain smoking Brendan Laney guy. 

Edited by Savage Henry