Rugby Union

kiwififer

Just now, skiblue said:

Y do we always feck in put ourselves thru this? 

I stand by my longheld belief that there is no fun in supporting a team that wins easily all the time or living in a country that's sunny all the time.

You enjoy the great days so much better when they come.

4 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

In fairness, we should have been up by more but we haven't made too many mistakes in red zone (Russell over kick exception but we scored right after), England have defended very well.

He didn't over kick it. It bounced 1m beyond the the try line and 3m from the touchline. 

VDVM fucked it by standing too far in field. 

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

I stand by my longheld belief that there is no fun in supporting a team that wins easily all the time or living in a country that's sunny all the time.

You enjoy the great days so much better when they come.

👍

Just now, GAD said:

We took an AK-47 to our foot at the end there and emptied the magazine. How we start the second half is going to be massive. Need to be in the game when Finn comes back on.

That's should be the catastrofuck out of our system though. It's time to believe.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

That's should be the catastrofuck out of our system though. It's time to believe.

Yes. At least we have kick off. Hope they drop it and we can f**k about in scrums for 10 mins 

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m not a big rugby fan but I notice the referee today was born in Bristol. Is the referee in International sport not normally from a neutral country ?

He represents Ireland. He's lived there for about 15 years and has done all his refereeing out of there. He's actually a Belgian international player.