Rugby Union

kiwififer

8 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Commentators right that that's a harsh call on Kebble, but to be fair to Berry, he's at least been consistent with that stuff all day.

Best half I've seen him have in a NH game tbh

Why is he doing this game anyway? Is it normal for Aussie refs to do URC games? I always thought it was just those affiliated with the countries involved?

3 minutes ago, GAD said:

Why is he doing this game anyway? Is it normal for Aussie refs to do URC games? I always thought it was just those affiliated with the countries involved?

Pretty sure the commentators said at the start of the game its a warm up for him for the 6 Nations games he has. 

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Fraser Brown is spot on there.

It's accidental, but it's head on head with a guy who has never attempted to go low. It's a penalty, and a yellow minimum

Yep, ref has made a c**t of that.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

The boy Arnold in the centre should be in the stand by now

I think the ref has dealt with it quite well. He could get himself a bunch of likes from the #rugbyvalues wankers on Twitter, but it's a hard game and sometimes players get frustrated.

1 minute ago, GAD said:

I think the ref has dealt with it quite well. He could get himself a bunch of likes from the #rugbyvalues wankers on Twitter, but it's a hard game and sometimes players get frustrated.

He warned him in the first half, and he's shouting "ref the breakdown" from 20 yards away. That's not frustration, it's being a whingeing dick.

17 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

He warned him in the first half, and he's shouting "ref the breakdown" from 20 yards away. That's not frustration, it's being a whingeing dick.

I think it can be frustration and being a whinging duck tbf.

I probably just don't notice it with other teams, but the amount of penalties Glasgow concede on their own ball seems massive. At least 5 and a yellow card already today, when we had ball in hand.
A special kind of stupid to get a yellow card on your own ball imo.