Rugby Union

kiwififer

3 minutes ago, ajwffc said:

not straight lineout by England results in a yellow to Italy  and 7pts 

The player he penalised didn't change his mind either, and it all came from the ref failing to give Italy a clear penalty at the scrum before when England were able to gather the ball.

7 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

The ref in the U20 game on Friday gave nearly every lineout as not straight, yet at this level you rarely see it

Apart from that game during lockdown against Wales where Brace decided to give a marginal one against us on the first lineout, without taking into account the game was being played in a fucking hurricane. Not a single lineout got completed in the first half, then it was all quietly ignored in the second.

Edited by GAD

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Can you imagine Capuozzo in a French team, or even a Scotland team?  Or even an Italy team with decent centres?  Absolute waste of talent.

Thing is, he's actually French born and raised and is eligible for Italy only through his grandparents. The English rugby dads haven't noticed though because he's got an Italiany sounding name and a tan.

Just now, come on shire said:

I'm still nervous about Italy coming to Murrayfield. If the ref that day doesn't penalise them off the park and Capuozzo is on form...

Still, we SHOULD be ok...

However I could see Italy beating Wales in Rome this year.

we have  Angus Gardner in the Italy game 

Just now, come on shire said:

I'm still nervous about Italy coming to Murrayfield. If the ref that day doesn't penalise them off the park and Capuozzo is on form...

Still, we SHOULD be ok...

However I could see Italy beating Wales in Rome this year.

They need to find a competent scrum half, and an inside centre who isn’t one dimensional.

Just now, GAD said:

Thing is, he's actually French born and raised and is eligible for Italy only through his grandparents. The English rugby dads haven't noticed though because he's got an Italiany sounding name and a tan.

I didn’t know that. 

Just now, GAD said:

they only care if they play for Scotland