Rugby Union

kiwififer

19 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Lions have confirmed the schedule for the tour of Oz in 2025.

Tests are at Suncorp in Brisbane, the MCG and the Olympic Stadium in Sydney.

Can’t wait for Sexton to come out of retirement for that tour.  

Dont think its been mentioned yet, but New SA coach appointed by Edinburgh, previously head coach at the Sharks. Seems a decent appointment, will wait and see how it plays out. Im not sure what level of coach some fans were thinking they would get given some of the comments

https://www.theoffsideline.com/edingurgh-sean-everitt/

1 hour ago, honestly united said:

Dont think its been mentioned yet, but New SA coach appointed by Edinburgh, previously head coach at the Sharks. Seems a decent appointment, will wait and see how it plays out. Im not sure what level of coach some fans were thinking they would get given some of the comments

https://www.theoffsideline.com/edingurgh-sean-everitt/

They could have appointed a three man team of peak Graham Henry, Ian McGeechan and Carwyn James, and the Edinburgh fans would be moaning about something

1 hour ago, andrew21 said:

Scotland 20's currently looks like hibs'ing up a group decider v Uruguay in the World trophy.  37-26 down with 12 minutes to go. 

That was how it finished, Scotland now face Samoa in the 3rd/4th place playoff on Sunday.

15 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

That is an extremely generous MOTM award. I was just about to say I thought he had been fairly average  :lol:

Good score to finish it though - the Italians must be getting sick of conceding last minute killer tries at Murrayfield

I only watched bits of it after coming in from the football but I thought he looked pretty good? Set up a try, kicked reasonably well. I did see him drop the ball in our 22 but it was a c**t of a pass from Price.

55 minutes ago, GAD said:

I only watched bits of it after coming in from the football but I thought he looked pretty good? Set up a try, kicked reasonably well. I did see him drop the ball in our 22 but it was a c**t of a pass from Price.

I think it was from Dobbie who was just on, and it was his first pass with the wet ball.  Certainly wouldn’t have blamed Healy for it