Rugby Union

kiwififer

Allot getting said from Hamilton about physicality, I've got the fear that come the hour mark 

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Gardner has been dreadful but we've also shot ourselves in the foot far too often.

Yep, agreed. We've had the chances. 

The lineout has been a disaster, but otherwise this has been genuinely excellent considering the opposition. On top in the scrums, not going into penalty machine territory despite Gardner, created the only real try scoring chance, 3 points in it. Despite butchering that chance, you'd absolutely have taken this before kick-off.

There's still the concern of how it's going to go when they empty the bench but we're right in this.

Edited by Dunning1874

1 minute ago, HoBNob said:

I truthfully didn't see that red card offence when it happened. 

I'm not sure the referee and TMO can use that excuse, that's a clear red. 

It's Ben Whitehouse tbf, he just watches the replays on TV so if they miss it he definitely will 

Just now, Snobot said:

Defender did really well to tie up his arms. He should have passed early even without committing the defender as Duhan would take a bit of stopping 

Yeah it's classic give it to Duhan early territory, was a similar one (I think against England) in the 6n where Fagerson gave it what most coaches would call too early but it's Duhan so always give it as quickly as practical in those channels

2 minutes ago, Snobot said:

Defender did really well to tie up his arms. He should have passed early even without committing the defender as Duhan would take a bit of stopping 

The defender was committed so if he had released earlier than Duhan would have been difficult to stop.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh