Rugby Union

kiwififer

I realise there are bonus points to be won, but going for the try rather than the easy 3 points to get the scoreboard ticking at that stage in the game then ending up with bugger all is piss poor game management. Hopefully it comes back to haunt them.

Edited by Dunning1874

I realise there are bonus points to be won, but going for the try rather than the easy 3 points to get the scoreboard ticking at that stage in the game then ending up with bugger all is piss poor game management. Hopefully it comes back to haunt them.

Having said that seeing Italy take the second scrum and then maul Wales to the line as opposed to taking an easy 3 points is refreshing to see

3 hours ago, BuddieInDundee said:

Was thinking that myself to be fair, France are utterly chronic and usually their arses collapse when they play at Twickenham.

And it's been a long time since England have given us a proper battering, even at their gaff I don't recall it being 15+ since 2009 ish.

They've beaten us by at least 20pts a couple of times recently?

EDIT:

2013 - England 38-18 Scotland
2014 - Scotland 0-20 England

Edited by HibeeJibee

As much as I hate Inverdale, Guscott and Davies, the ITV coverage is utterly amateur compared to the BBC.

Guscott would be a great pundit if he didn't come across so smarmy. Brian Moore is head and shoulders (metaphorically, of course) above most, if not all, BBC pundits.

Guscott would be a great pundit if he didn't come across so smarmy. Brian Moore is head and shoulders (metaphorically, of course) above most, if not all, BBC pundits.

Quite like listening to Peter Wright on the way home from games, I'd got a shh yesterday from my Mrs for a get it up ye to the Irish fans who were up celebrating a try before they'd scored it after Russell's misplaced kick in the second half, and what were the first words we heard from Mr Wright after we put the radio on? Felt like I was totally justified.

Sergio Parisse being terrific as ever. Also, Matt Dawson is the best man on the BBC.

I heard Dawson on 5 live yesterday morning predict Scotland, England, and Italy.

The others laughed at him but he stood by it. What would the odds have been for that treble?

Quite like listening to Peter Wright on the way home from games, I'd got a shh yesterday from my Mrs a for a get it up ye to the Irish fans who were up celebrating a try before they'd scored it after Russell's misplaced kick in the second half, and what were the first words we heard from Mr Wright after we put the radio on? Felt like I was totally justified.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Top man for giving them it like that.

We had him as a coach at school level, very funny man and has an incredible understanding of the game which doesn't quite fit his stereotype.