Rugby Union

kiwififer

First time in a good while that we have really competed against the AB ,albeit they were the better side, go back a few years ago when they treated it as a training excersise it shows how much progress we're making, if only Laidlaws kick had gone over, you never know but still have hope for some wins in the 6N.

Bit dissapionted that what is hopefully our first choice centre pairing for years to come in Scott and Bennett are hardly going to get any game time together before the word cup now Bennett is out for 12 weeks, just when Scott is coming back in time for the 6N's.

Will be a big test against Tonga but if the defence is on a par with the last 2 games (well first hour agaisnt Argentina anyway) we should be ok.

Bit dissapionted that what is hopefully our first choice centre pairing for years to come in Scott and Bennett are hardly going to get any game time together before the word cup now Bennett is out for 12 weeks, just when Scott is coming back in time for the 6N's.

Will be a big test against Tonga but if the defence is on a par with the last 2 games (well first hour agaisnt Argentina anyway) we should be ok.

We're spoilt for choice in the centres now, I think Dunbar is a key player and I have no idea what combination of those 3 would be our strongest. Decent back up in Horne too, and Lamont played well at 13 last week.

Our defence will be significantly weaker with Maitland injured, dreading the prospect of a big Tongan winger running at Visser. Lack of depth at tighthead is worrying.

Could be a tough game for Glasgow tonight at Scarlets with all the players on international duty. Got a decent pack out but playing what are probably the 5th and 6th choice centre and wings, and Horne looks set to do the place kicking.

This is only my third season watching the Warriors but how on earth can it be considered in their interests to play a game tonight with so many first and even second picks in the Scotland squad, surely there should be some cut off point where a team can ask to have a game postponed when a certain number of their squad on international duty. It's as if they are being punished for building a team built around Scottish players.

Yeah, the league goes on through the internationals. The main leagues all do it through the 6 Nations as well. I don't know why but the system of having the top 4 compete by playoff kind of evens it out as you don't have to finish top to win. Not that I agree with either part of that set up.