Rugby Union

kiwififer

To be fair there were Cat C & D at 50 & 75 but have sold out.

I got tickets to Argentina vs Namibia at £35 as that was the cheapest left on Monday & Tuesday, I think all the tickets will be sold out for every game soon, even at the stupid prices off some of them, but if they sell fair play.

You can bet that a large chunk of tickets will have ended up in the hands of agencies who will be charging a whopping mark up on them closer to the games.

Edited by peasy23

How come England and Wales played this weekend and Scotland didn't?

There is only a 3 week international window in November but England and Wales usually organise a 4th game outside the window for £££.

I'm pleased there hasn't been a 4th autumn test. Glasgow have struggled during November with so many players on international duty.

This.

Even with the players who didn't play much back (Weir, Lamont etc) Glasgow still struggled past Newport, although the referee was having one.

I just hope it doesn't kill Glasgow's momentum after the Euro win.

The international window is only for 3 games, we would struggle to get players playing in England and France released to play in a 4th.

Do England still have that rule where English players are allowed to be released for internationals but non-English players are not?

Do England still have that rule where English players are allowed to be released for internationals but non-English players are not?

I think they do. One of the sides (Northampton Saints releasing George North I think) were fined last year.

Yes, the USA came to an 'agreement' to get their players over to Chicago for the NZ game outside the window.

There is no need for a 4th game to be honest either- not going to learn anything different.