Rugby Union

kiwififer

• 2 weeks later...

Glasgow v Ulster is sold out for this coming Saturday. It'll be tough but i'd hope for a Glasgow win! Munster should win against Dragons giving them hope for a home semi final, I've a feeling that Ospreys might slip up away to Connacht as they are pushing for the final European spot. Should be a good weekend.

Other Pro 12 news is the potential expulsion of the Italian sides if they fail to pay money owed to the league and their replacement with London Scottish and London Welsh. Good news for the league if that happens? Certainly would be better for Scotland if players can be loaned to London Scottish and given additional game time at a competitive level. Gives them a 3rd pro team with out the additional set up costs.

Still can't get my head round the fact that England's rules mean they won't select the last two European players of the year for the World Cup. It's a professional sport and they are actively trying to put players off of making the maximum amount of money that they can.

Still can't get my head round the fact that England's rules mean they won't select the last two European players of the year for the World Cup. It's a professional sport and they are actively trying to put players off of making the maximum amount of money that they can.

Its not the rfu's fault though. Its a road they have forced down due tonthe power of their clubs.

Its not the rfu's fault though. Its a road they have forced down due tonthe power of their clubs.

Right. Let's not pretend Scotland would do it differently if their domestic set up was still club rather than franchise structured.