What Are You Drinking ?

This morning I had a full pint of my virgin mary/gazpacho concoction.

Basically at the beginning of the week I juice up a large jug of red & green peppers, 6 or 7 big carrrots, a lot of celery, some chillies, garlic, spring onions, parsley, and a pile of tomatoes (as ripe as possible).

Mix in some tabasco, sherry vinegar, dash of extra virgin, celery salt, paprika, Lea & Perrins, and black pepper.

Pour half a pint each morning and fill the rest of the pint with shop-bought fresh tomato juice (Asda and Waitrose sell not-from-concentrate stuff).

It puts a right spring in the step but makes me smell a little of garlic. But I care not.

Depends. Ice? Slice of lemon?

Tea - Twinings Irish Breakfast, milk, no sugar. No bad.

(On the first point, Eednud - no ice, no lemon - just gin n lemonade - a bottle which was open and losing its fizz.) this morning - Twinings' English Breakfast, milk, no sugar. Over-rated.

(On the first point, Eednud - no ice, no lemon - just gin n lemonade - a bottle which was open and losing its fizz.) this morning - Twinings' English Breakfast, milk, no sugar. Over-rated.

Bottle of Tolley 2014 Cellar Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon which thankfully did not smell like the brand name.