What Are You Drinking ?

Nah I just have the occasional rusty ferret or bishops finger from lidl. Quite like bitter and twisted and Edinburgh castle as well but prefer to stick to tinnies. Mrs throbber doesn't like me drinking tinnies though as she says they're for chavs.

I stock up on those cheap tinnies when at lidl. I get 8 beers for cheaper than I would get 4 buds if I were to shop locally and they're not bad at all.

Hendry's Lager? Sure I heard that it's just Tennent's in a different tin. Obviously T itself isn't great but pretty reasonable for the price.

Hendry's Lager? Sure I heard that it's just Tennent's in a different tin. Obviously T itself isn't great but pretty reasonable for the price.

Nah its called galeroux and is in a white tin. There is also a dark green tin you can get from there that are much the same and about 2.40 for a 4 pack

Tinnie?

You're despicable.

Whats so bad about calling them that?

I prefer them to bottles most of the time, i find that tins keep me at a good level of merriment and i don't get too drunk on them. I usually like to begin with wine and then the dunt i get off that stays well when i wash it down with a few tinnies. Bottles don't really do it for me, in fact the last time i drank a few bottles i felt pretty rough the next day although i mixed san miguel and Chang.