What Are You Drinking ?

Water. I fucking hate diets.

Anyone able to recommend some low calorie Beers? I don't like the look of bud light.

Becks Blue. I'm not a big beer drinker so others with a more discerning palate may disagree but I reckons the stuffs OK.

Water. I fucking hate diets.

Anyone able to recommend some low calorie Beers? I don't like the look of bud light.

There used to be an Australian lager you could get here in cans called Swan Light, it was the only low alcohol lager I've found drinkable. Not sure about the calories.

Becks Blue. I'm not a big beer drinker so others with a more discerning palate may disagree but I reckons the stuffs OK.

I think it's horrendous. Bavaria 0.0% on the other hand is far more bearable imo.

I've been on the Shiraz fwiw. Classic family 'we'll open some red for the table', only for me to be the only red drinker. So beers, drams, a Crofts sherry plus a bottle of Shiraz for the trip North basically.

I think it's horrendous. Bavaria 0.0% on the other hand is far more bearable imo.

I've been on the Shiraz fwiw. Classic family 'we'll open some red for the table', only for me to be the only red drinker. So beers, drams, a Crofts sherry plus a bottle of Shiraz for the trip North basically.

Erdinger is the only alcohol free beer I've ever been able to stand.

Agree with this. Can get about two thousand tins for a fiver in Asda so expectations were low but I reckon it's better than Becks blue - would easily fool plenty of people into thinking it was a normal booze-filled beer.

• 2 weeks later...

Little Creatures Bright Ale. Like all Little Creatures beers it's good. Bit like a filtered pale ale. Word of warning, if you ever visit South Australia don't touch the stuff in the red font as it is shite. West End is the beer you drink when there is nothing else to drink, although water would be a better choice.

post-44974-14546580476584_thumb.jpg