What Are You Drinking ?

Coca-Cola in their marketing wisdom just released Ginger Coke for a trial run in Australia & New Zealand. Had one yesterday as like ginger drinks but not coke. It is shite. Doesn't taste of ginger, doesn't taste of coke. Why did they bother? 

• 2 weeks later...

They've not long ago removed all charges for the drinks / soups from our coffee machines in the office - I used to drink the free instant "coffee".  I am now sampling the fresh ground coffee bean option (previously 20p).  Apart from an extra whirring sound after the button is pressed, there's not any difference - it tastes as bad as the free stuff I've had to put up with over the last few years.  Not sure whether to be disappointed with the taste or delighted to have saved myself so much money over the period.

51 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Stayed in a hotel spa thing last night. A quick tally of the stock levels showed I'd tanned 12 Nespressos last night. Hellish comedown today.

That way madness lies. You'd be better off back on alcohol.

I've been drinking Fanta Zero lately, as I'm trying to cut back on caffeine. Tesco were out of it earlier this week, so I tried 'Tesco Mango Zero' instead, as it was right next to the empty space. Lo and behold, it's lovely - my new favourite soft drink.