What Are You Drinking ?

24 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Love Japanese beer with food (soba/ramen/sushi). Don't think I'd get it outwith that.

Ramen or izakaya (Japanese tapas) is usually my choice but just a quite night in tonight.

1 hour ago, sjc said:

Ramen or izakaya (Japanese tapas) is usually my choice but just a quite night in tonight.

Nice. I guess I'll just be drinking salty tears after our defeat to Dunfermline.

Just now, welshbairn said:

How's your Japanese coming on? Have you met any other expats?

My Japanese is coming on slowly.....nowhere near fast enough tbh. Have met a few expats through the network of friends I've build through work. No longer feel isolated but need to improve my language skillls to feel more integrated though.

Have to admit that it's a great Country.

1 minute ago, sjc said:

My Japanese is coming on slowly.....nowhere near fast enough tbh. Have met a few expats through the network of friends I've build through work. No longer feel isolated but need to improve my language skillls to feel more integrated though.

Have to admit that it's a great Country.

Think it will be my next Big Holiday. Not sure if I fancy working in Tokyo though..

First time I've tried this. It's an Ichiban or First Press beer brewed under licence in Australia. First press supposedly catches the first press of liquid from the malt when it's at it's purest according to the blurb on the label. Megumi means gift and at $13 for a 6 pack using a Woolies voucher it was. It has a good crisp taste, more amber than some other Japanese brand beers and is very drinkable. Ideal for hot summer days. 2a665d70bddd7f9681327356827f9a79.jpg