What Are You Drinking ?

Wee bottle of Grolsch. Ach, I've earned it. Brothers fence and hut painted. Also painted garden furniture for the auld folks home where my mum works.

That's right, beer on a Monday afternoon ;)

Jakey bassa dry.gif

only jokin mate, well deserved for the work with the old folks wink.gif

I had one if these in Amicus Apple in Edinburgh last night:

ST LUCIA’S ZOMBIE

£9.95 As if 3 different types of Chairman’s Reserve rum weren’t already enough, we decided to lace Wray & Nephew through a drink that has the potential to wobble legs and loosen the tongue of even the most hardened sea hag! It’s recommended that you limit yourself to one of these delightful monsters.

Im getting stuck into a beer ive never seen before, 1 litre plastic bottles of WILDBRAU.

very little information on the label apart from brewed in belgium which is good enough for me. Miles tastier than Tuborg or carlsberg but not as tasty as Becks or Heiniken.

Edited by Nkomo-A-Gogo

I had their 'Rosey Nosey' one Christmas, good stuff.

Tonight Its this for me:

Last night it was:

Tyskie is a very good friend of mine. Had one the other night, bottles are always better.

Got some more Spring Breeze in again tonight, but saw another ale from the same brewery Batemans that I haven't tried yet called Combined Harvest. Slightly stronger at 4.7%ABV.

RUCK8.jpg

Halved a bottle of this with my dad earlier. Enjoyed it but not sure if I could manage a whole bottle. There's a lot of big flavours in this!

brewdog-jura.jpg

That stuff is lovely! Where did you get it? I bought a bottle in the Brewdog pub and it was near enough £12, only to find a shop in Perth which does it for half the price <_<