What Are You Drinking ?

I was working my way through the Haymarket Bars cask stuff last night cause the worst pint of Tenants I ever received came from there. Not that I drink it a lot.

Anyway usual hit and misses, but found a good one called Jack IPA, I'd certainly never seen it before, but it was a cracking pint, so I had another. Their Xmas ale on the other hand. Boak.

Ferfuxake, Widge.........if the Haymarket area is your normal stomping ground, make Thomson's Bar on Morrison St. your local. Great beers, great pies, no puggies, no juke-box.......................great trad bar for auld caants like sjc............oh, and me too !

:P

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Ferfuxake, Widge.........if the Haymarket area is your normal stomping ground, make Thomson's Bar on Morrison St. your local. Great beers, great pies, no puggies, no juke-box.......................great trad bar for auld caants like sjc............oh, and me too !

:P

Alas it is not my local. Indeed I don't like it, but one of my colleagues got off the train and he said meet him there. I didn't get the choice. :(

Alas it is not my local. Indeed I don't like it, but one of my colleagues got off the train and he said meet him there. I didn't get the choice. :(

At one stage there were three pubs with Haymarket in their name there, the Haymarket Inn which has now gone, the Haymarket aka the Haymarket Bar but also Ryries which had Haymarket Tavern or something written on it even although everybody knew it as Ryries. A crowd of us sat in different pubs waiting on each other through unspecific instructions.

Does anybody remember what Ryries' official other name used to be?

Edit - found it.

1017704_569591179746707_745883252_n.jpg?

Edited by th1stleandr0se