What Are You Drinking ?

Ha!! That looks quality, where did you get it, the Tourette's brewing company?

Cracking name for a beer. They actually have a range of "b*****ds".

Decent quality American brew. Big and hoppy. At the missus' place just now and can't be arsed doing a full review but will do that in due course.

What restaurant is it, if you don't mind me asking? Might be worth a wee visit :)

Scott's in Troon. Well worth a visit! Food is excellent and reasonably priced for the most part. The Harvieston is four quid a pint though! It's at the yacht haven towards the harbour.

Scott's in Troon. Well worth a visit! Food is excellent and reasonably priced for the most part. The Harvieston is four quid a pint though! It's at the yacht haven towards the harbour.

Cheers. The mrs has wanted to try there for a while so she might just get her way now ;) We visited Lido a few times (before it burned down) which I think was owned by the same company?

Don't mind paying £4 a pint, not as if I would be having a session on it.

Cheers. The mrs has wanted to try there for a while so she might just get her way now ;) We visited Lido a few times (before it burned down) which I think was owned by the same company?

Don't mind paying £4 a pint, not as if I would be having a session on it.

Take the missus, but let her drive. :lol:

If you can manage to get there at lunchtime you can get two courses for a tenner, which for that quality of food is superb.

Yeah, lido was Buzzworks too. They also have a place at Largs yacht haven, Elliots and The Dome in Prestwick, The Treehouse in Ayr and The Longhouse in Killie. They're all of similar decor and standard of food, but their menus vary.