What Are You Drinking ?

When I checked online, there are another 2 that I never saw yesterday, tangerine haze, and lemon meringue, both by fierce. There's another 3 aldi In my vicinity, so hopefully one of them will have them.

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Hold the f**k up, Aldi have a beer fest on?!

Have had the Glen Affric one before (and it's an exceptional beer from a brewery I very much enjoy and have ordered from quite a few times before; this 'Not-Ella' beer is their best!).

When does it end?

It's excellent and Thursday.

4 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Stone & Wood Pacific Ale on a mild autumn afternoon. Caledonian Hotel North Adelaide. 

IMG_0380.jpeg

Lucky get. Its chucking it down in Sydney (and meant to for the next week) and I have no alcohol. Enjoy.

38 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Lucky get. Its chucking it down in Sydney (and meant to for the next week) and I have no alcohol. Enjoy.

You seem to have been getting a lot of rain, quite wet in Gosford last night. We’ve had Ta total of 12mm of rain in April with 5.0 and 5.4mm the highest and it only rained on 6 days, last being 20 April. We might get spit on Saturday but more chance between Tuesday and Thursday next week. Enough to drive you to drink. 🍻

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Got this sat down to me in Sardegna last weekend. Hadn't even taken a sip.

IMG_20240428_192609.jpg

Did the server have a white moustache by any chance?

Pipeworks are a great brewery so I’ve no doubt this’ll be good, but I mostly bought it to show a mate who works in the UK booze industry because the Portman Group would have you frogmarched out and shot for the can art on this 

IMG_4005.jpeg

IMG_4006.jpeg

IMG_4007.jpeg

4 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Bottle of Chateauneuf du-pape

IMG_6239.jpeg

Lovely! Hope it's not a bottle all to yourself  👍

Just had a Gold Dust from Fyne Ales. Popped in when passing a few weeks ago and some of their stuff is a bit pricey but they were selling this off and I picked up a mixed case as well. Lovely set-up they've got there for an outdoor drink/meal but I'm always driving unfortunately. 

Anyway, very nice. Not a session IPA, bit more to it than that.

20240503_233406.jpg