What Are You Drinking ?

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Viking for me. Id like to drink whatever they drank out of a wooden bowl or the horn of a dead animal whilst eating the hind leg of another dead animal.

Went to a party like that in Mallorca. Spit roast meat, big long tables, endless goblets of wine and constant strippers (I think it was the same four girls and one guy but in different wigs as the night went on). We don't know how to live these days.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Needs to be authentic. As I am the chief I would be ok but everyone else needs to have to worry about me being upset and using my large axe which is over beside my furs. A sense of possible death for all.

A friend who sometimes browses on here had a similar approach to parties. They were enjoyable but you always kept on your toes in case he got morose and came at you with a bat, hammer or large screwdriver. 

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

^^^

One of us! One of us! One of us!

Just writing the kid a note to send her to the shop to tell them it's okay to sell her booze as it's for me. 

Getting stuck into something that's either red wine or a Polish version of Port. 

13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

4 months.  Couple of days on then will have a month and a bit off. Firmly on it for next 48 hrs. Going for a smoke too.

Careful young man!

I had stopped fags for about 3 years, was at a conference in Birmingham, lot of drink, bought a 20 pack.

Took about 10 years to get back off them.

2 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

Careful young man!

I had stopped fags for about 3 years, was at a conference in Birmingham, lot of drink, bought a 20 pack.

Took about 10 years to get back off them.

I can't Smoke cigs any more. Quite like a wee roll up but the effort involved puts me off. Think I had a couple at the football one day but that's it in the last four months.