What Are You Drinking ?

Kiwi and lime old mout cider. Couple of refreshers before going down the pub.

Had a couple of those watching the cup final last week, delicious. Meant to have one each half, had to run out at half time to get more [emoji1]

Yup and I dont even care because it tastes fucking fantastic.

I can only respect your cavalier attitude. I may have to try this to find out. Wee splash of Fanta or decent bit?

Had a couple of those watching the cup final last week, delicious. Meant to have one each half, had to run out at half time to get more [emoji1]

They were perfect for taking the edge off the hangover on Sunday as well.

Its a decent bit I guess maybe 2 thirds wine to 1 third fants, it has to be the red fanta though, well it doesn't have to be but that's all I've tried haha.

Bear in mind I'm not what you'd call a drinker and most alcohol makes me feel quite sick quite quickly so its more about making the alcoholic drink as easy to stomach as possible.

Never been able to stomach beer or cider and spirits are too strong for me, this is just what works for me personally. Always felt a bit left out when my mates were drinking pints when I was younger but I just can't digest it properly or some shit.

Its a decent bit I guess maybe 2 thirds wine to 1 third fants, it has to be the red fanta though, well it doesn't have to be but that's all I've tried haha.

Bear in mind I'm not what you'd call a drinker and most alcohol makes me feel quite sick quite quickly so its more about making the alcoholic drink as easy to stomach as possible.

Never been able to stomach beer or cider and spirits are too strong for me, this is just what works for me personally. Always felt a bit left out when my mates were drinking pints when I was younger but I just can't digest it properly or some shit.

Lucky you said. I would have got orange Fanta. Fruit twist (red) Fanta probably makes more sense. Despite your disclaimer, if it's shite a telt will be issued.

2 minutes ago, BigMartyn86 said:

Yellowhammer Cask in The Black Isle Bar in Inverness. I'm staying the night so thought I may as well get pished.

Are you staying in the rooms upstairs? Check out the "secret" beer garden btw.

Lucky you said. I would have got orange Fanta. Fruit twist (red) Fanta probably makes more sense. Despite your disclaimer, if it's shite a telt will be issued.

Give it a go, it might not be for you but of all the alcoholic drinks I've tried this is the best combo between easiness to drink and lack of nausea.

5 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

It's just a Sangria without the dollop of brandy.

Are you staying in the rooms upstairs? Check out the "secret" beer garden btw.

Aye I'm staying here tonight. I'm on my last day of my NC500 trip. Thought I would round it off with a night Ion Inverness. It's rather amusing watching hipsters ordering at the bar.

Just now, BigMartyn86 said:

Aye I'm staying here tonight. I'm on my last day of my NC500 trip. Thought I would round it off with a night Ion Inverness. It's rather amusing watching hipsters ordering at the bar.

Is it a single room? How much?

1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

Probably 2 of your 5-a-day too.