What Are You Drinking ?

d124566afba4ef7a8289787ce09dda42.jpg

Saw this tonight and have given it a go. I'm not a whisky lover and hadn't realised there was Jack D in it, I just assumed the company had made a cider.

Turns out I would like whisky if it wasn't for the burn. This tastes like whisky but without said afterburn. The aftertaste is apple.

Pretty nice and if any whisky drinkers are here I'd recommend giving it a go as it tastes closer to whisky than cider.

My sister has kindly bought me a Beer Hawk advent calendar:

https://adventcalendar.beerhawk.co.uk/save20?LGWCODE=1461;124807;7567&utm_source=Lengow&utm_term=Lengow_GS&utm_medium=Lengow_GS&utm_campaign=Lengow_GS&gclid=CjwKCAiAu4nRBRBKEiwANms5Wwz0zKUaYPGktQQwQpz0lVitPY_QK4Wy3Lkph4ssACfLe9NOJM4oHRoCt_IQAvD_BwE

Not sure how you are meant to fit it in the fridge, so I'm drinking it a day in arrears. Buxton SPA to start. Very nice.

48 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

My sister has kindly bought me a Beer Hawk advent calendar:

https://adventcalendar.beerhawk.co.uk/save20?LGWCODE=1461;124807;7567&utm_source=Lengow&utm_term=Lengow_GS&utm_medium=Lengow_GS&utm_campaign=Lengow_GS&gclid=CjwKCAiAu4nRBRBKEiwANms5Wwz0zKUaYPGktQQwQpz0lVitPY_QK4Wy3Lkph4ssACfLe9NOJM4oHRoCt_IQAvD_BwE

Not sure how you are meant to fit it in the fridge, so I'm drinking it a day in arrears. Buxton SPA to start. Very nice.

Wonder if they're all in the same order.

Got the same yesterday.

You opened today's yet?