What Are You Drinking ?

3 hours ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Single hopped pale ale from First Chop. Solid, but nothing special. 

20210812_185856.jpg

I made an Amarillo single hop before and it was howling. Part of that was my fault, but it turns out from sampling pro efforts that I dont actually like Amarillo. I find it a bit medicinal. 

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I made an Amarillo single hop before and it was howling. Part of that was my fault, but it turns out from sampling pro efforts that I dont actually like Amarillo. I find it a bit medicinal. 

It's definitely not my favourite hop, but this one wasn't bad.

On 12/08/2021 at 11:05, welshbairn said:

Bit surprised at this, Inverness seemed really expensive when I first moved up a few years ago, pricier than North Wales and the London suburbs anyway, and most Glasgow pubs. Had a real shock visiting Edinburgh though..

https://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/pub-report-puts-inverness-in-top-spot-for-low-cost-pint-247368/

Can't beat Wetherspoon's prices which are much lower than those quoted in that article.

I drink their Green King Abbot Ale at £2.60 a pint locally and around £3.50 in London.

The Steak Tuesday deals are fantastic.

Tryst Brewing Brockville pale now. To be followed with Tegernseer and Augustiner. Some god tier beers there.

Bottled a load of Elderflower pale today too. Tastes decent straight from the fermentor so hopefully turn out a nice, easy drinking ale.

Reckon I could give a couple away in exchange for honest review, so in the spirit of generosity and fraternity, the first 2 to say so on the thread can get one sent to them once they are fizzed up.

51 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Tryst Brewing Brockville pale now. To be followed with Tegernseer and Augustiner. Some god tier beers there.

Bottled a load of Elderflower pale today too. Tastes decent straight from the fermentor so hopefully turn out a nice, easy drinking ale.

Reckon I could give a couple away in exchange for honest review, so in the spirit of generosity and fraternity, the first 2 to say so on the thread can get one sent to them once they are fizzed up.

Count me in, would love to try it!

Next one up for me tonight is one of Loch Lomon's tenth anniversary beers, an imperial sour brewed in collaboration with Alpha Delta. It's outstanding, best beer I've had from them, and their quality is generally very high.

20210814_194053.jpg

Count me in, would love to try it!
Next one up for me tonight is one of Loch Lomon's tenth anniversary beers, an imperial sour brewed in collaboration with Alpha Delta. It's outstanding, best beer I've had from them, and their quality is generally very high.
20210814_194053.thumb.jpg.7822fdea46cbb1ad327d904fb8853bf9.jpg
Ok m8. [emoji106] 10 days ish bottle conditioning then its in the post to you, altho if it becomes aplrent its carbed up quicker, it will be with you quicker. PM me your details and it will be so.