What Are You Drinking ?

2 minutes ago, centralTon said:

There is. Bier Hoose on Leith Walk, was there about a month ago, cracking bar. 

Nah Bier Hoose is really good but it doesn't quite match for either the size of place or the choice of German beer on draught.

1 minute ago, Rodhull said:

Nah Bier Hoose is really good but it doesn't quite match for either the size of place or the choice of German beer on draught.

I agree, but it's still decent. Salt Horse, Holyrood 9A, Hanging Bat, Bow Bar, Devil's Advocate & the Brewdogs are also decent.

30 minutes ago, centralTon said:

I agree, but it's still decent. Salt Horse, Holyrood 9A, Hanging Bat, Bow Bar, Devil's Advocate & the Brewdogs are also decent.

Oh for sure. No shortage of decent boozers here. The Dreadnought, Guildford and Abbotsford worth checking out too. Just missing somewhere that gets close to the full Bavarian Beer hall effect like the Bavaria Bauhaus does.

43 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Fallen, the microbrewery in Kippen have sadly ceased trading. A real shame, they put out some good stuff over the past few years.

That really is a shame, made some cracking beers.

When I first arrived in Australia I think Coopers only produced 3 or 4 beers. Times change and their latest addition is Coopers Regency Park Red Ale. This brew celebrates their 160th anniversary and it is one of their best. Hopefully it becomes more than a seasonal release. A healthy 5.5%, will have to try it on draught soon. Regency Park is the location of their brewery since 2001.

6571EA2B-BBCF-443F-BC41-33A97238FBFB.jpeg

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

When I first arrived in Australia I think Coopers only produced 3 or 4 beers. Times change and their latest addition is Coopers Regency Park Red Ale. This brew celebrates their 160th anniversary and it is one of their best. Hopefully it becomes more than a seasonal release. A healthy 5.5%, will have to try it on draught soon. Regency Park is the location of their brewery since 2001.

6571EA2B-BBCF-443F-BC41-33A97238FBFB.jpeg

Coopers Sparkling Ale is one of my favourite beers. Aitkens in Dundee used to sell it but I've not seen it for a few years. May have to order some online.