What Are You Drinking ?

15 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Is that actually nice? Sounds sickly sweet. 

Anyway, a pint of Fyne Ales' Jarl in The Raven in Glasgow for the football. I'm a big fan of Fyne Ales and this is going down a treat (pic taken earlier!).

20240601_191612.jpg

Aye, it's fantastic. The sourness offsets the sweet. 

Stone & Wood Big Pale Ale. This is their second Hinterland All Australian hops release. It’s an extremely enjoyable brew and might have to buy another 4 pack. 

IMG_0397.jpeg

20 hours ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

On driving duties tonight so it's a non alcoholic one for me. It's pretty decent, the non alcoholic selection is a lot better than it used to be these days.

20240601_191728.jpg

Are you with The Proclaimers?

9 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Anyone tried that orange wine that seems to be all the rage?

Aperol? I have two bottles of Bitterol (the lidl version) in the cupboard because it was cheap on the app. Not tried it yet but apparently popular when mixed with prosecco according to google.

Corona with lime.

Successfully managed to say to the other half today "I could only get a multipack of limes, so you may as well get another multipack to avoid wasting them".

8 hours ago, AnderooMFC said:

Aperol? I have two bottles of Bitterol (the lidl version) in the cupboard because it was cheap on the app. Not tried it yet but apparently popular when mixed with prosecco according to google.

No. It's a white wine from Italy, orange in colour as they don't remove the skin from the grapes.

Posted (edited)

One Love Pale Ale from Melbourne’s Brick Lane Brewing. Have had better but also a lot worse than this.

IMG_0405.jpeg

Edited by Eednud