Eastenders....

#jesuischarlie

This is how far behind I currently am, we moved house in August and ended up 3 weeks behind and just keep slipping further and further back.

Anyway, and I'm sure the whole storyline is now finished, but Stacey is so so so so so fucking annoying (and has got extremely ugly). What happened to the Stacey who wore the long coats, short skirts and boots? Now she has just turned into a more annoying version of Jean.

I do find myself worrying for the baby though and especially Martin who I hated when he was re-introduced but I've grown to love through time.

ETA - Will read any replies to this comment in about 3 months.

Also Kat Slater, whilst never being a 10 or anything, was always a good fantasy w**k back in the early days. Now though - well she has slipped badly.

Edited by Dindeleux

So, oor claudette is a murderer then. But has Patrick (ohh maaaan) got there in time to stop big vinny wringing her neck??

It's been pretty dull the last couple of weeks, but this week is going spectacularly so far.  Hopefully Patrick manages to stop Vincent from killing Claudette.  Vincent is many things, but I don't think he's a murderer.  He's also by far the best character in it at the moment.

Mick's entirely justified meltdown at his squabbling kids was also great fun.