Eastenders....

Who's this creepy b*****d with Pat? It's strange, I've not watched the show in ages, since Max left. Then decided to start to watch it so I know what's happening in the run up to the Christmas specials (sad I know)....and Max is back! Coincidence I swear. What's wrong with Tanya and what's Max been up to?

The creepy guy is the oldest Branning brother, Derek, who Max has been staying with during his absence. I'm not entirely sure what his history with Pat is, other than the Brannings kicked the shit out of David Wicks for getting Carol up the duff, but I get the feeling it's far, far more than that.

Edited by Mrs M

I don't know who that is, but I'm guessing it's the guy that's playing Derek? He's a bit of a p***k. I'm not liking that guy at all.

He is a total knob and I am tired of his character already. All I can hope is that Max gets out the car tonight and Derek drives off but I can't see it.

Any episode with lots of Tanya is a good episode. :)

The murderess that she is!!

The creepy guy is the oldest Branning brother, Derek, who Max has been staying with during his absence. I'm not entirely sure what his history with Pat is, other than the Brannings kicked the shit out of David Wicks for getting Carol up the duff, but I get the feeling it's far, far more than that.

And what did you think of Max's return. He may have been angry but he was also a bit of a cnut!!

I loved that ending! :D

Right, well it's about time to start predicting the Christmas storylines. I've not read any spoilers so I have no idea and I don't want to know. Whether I'm right or wrong, please don't tell me.

Father of Lola's baby: the other half suggested Liam, which might not be too wild an idea, when you think how he's been kind of ignored recently and they did spend a fair bit of time together not so long back. It's understandable that he'd look to Lola for some fun and he's just the sort that could be led astray. Speaking of the Butchers, when is Bianca due back? I can't remember how long she was sentenced to, but I thought it was less than a year and she'd already served some of it before sentencing. Ricky wasn't meant to be away for very long either, so perhaps they'll both be home for Christmas, arriving just in time for this bombshell.

I don't think Tanya's going to last too long either. I reckon her cancer will finish her off while she's lying in her death bed re-marrying Max. She and Max could never have a happy ending because firstly, that's just not what soaps do and secondly, it's Max and Tanya! I wonder when Abi will give in to Jay? Perhaps around Christmas when she finds out that Lola's having her cousin's baby, rather than her boyfriend's.

We're sure to find out who is behind the photos being sent to Phil, but I don't actually have even an inkling who it might be. It has to be a comeback from someone, but I don't have a clue who might be returning and I can't remember too well just who was about at the time and who wasn't. I'm looking forward to finding out.

I loved that ending! :D

Right, well it's about time to start predicting the Christmas storylines. I've not read any spoilers so I have no idea and I don't want to know. Whether I'm right or wrong, please don't tell me.

Father of Lola's baby: the other half suggested Liam, which might not be too wild an idea, when you think how he's been kind of ignored recently and they did spend a fair bit of time together not so long back. It's understandable that he'd look to Lola for some fun and he's just the sort that could be led astray. Speaking of the Butchers, when is Bianca due back? I can't remember how long she was sentenced to, but I thought it was less than a year and she'd already served some of it before sentencing. Ricky wasn't meant to be away for very long either, so perhaps they'll both be home for Christmas, arriving just in time for this bombshell.

It's gotta be Ben after Lola's attempts to turn him.

I don't think Tanya's going to last too long either. I reckon her cancer will finish her off while she's lying in her death bed re-marrying Max. She and Max could never have a happy ending because firstly, that's just not what soaps do and secondly, it's Max and Tanya! I wonder when Abi will give in to Jay? Perhaps around Christmas when she finds out that Lola's having her cousin's baby, rather than her boyfriend's.

Dunno about Tanya being a goner. But it'd make sense

We're sure to find out who is behind the photos being sent to Phil, but I don't actually have even an inkling who it might be. It has to be a comeback from someone, but I don't have a clue who might be returning and I can't remember too well just who was about at the time and who wasn't. I'm looking forward to finding out.

Big grant

I quite liked Derek to be honest. Anyone insulting Carol Jackson is a legend in my eyes.

Dont think Lauren will be teary for too long before jumping into bed with Billy Mitchell or Patrick Trueman.

Eastenders has really changed since I last watched it

he was Pats pimp ;)

I reckon that the only rougue from around that time who hasn't either immigrated or died horribly must be David Wicks.

I reckon that the only rougue from around that time who hasn't either immigrated or died horribly must be David Wicks.

I could be miles off, but Mandy is from way back when and was also left unattended in Jack's bedroom a few weeks back when she was planting her ring (fnarr). She's exactly the money grabbing type to think she can make some cash out of a discovery like that, either by using it herself or selling it to Ian Beale. I just can't decide if it's a bampot enough theory to actually be considered plausible or if they've tried to make it just plausible enough to make us rule it out as bring too obvious.