Eastenders....

Max's wife ought to sue whoever did her lip collagen.

I think they are her real lips, she was exactly the same when she was in the sublime "The Shadow Line" last year.

I think they are her real lips, she was exactly the same when she was in the sublime "The Shadow Line" last year.

Nobody has lips like that. Nobody. They're lumpy, misshapen and absolutely not natural at all. Actually, I'm getting annoyed just thinking about them. I reckon she's had a botched filler and is too scared of looking like Leslie Ash to get it sorted.

And Alfie :angry:

I'm willing to give him some respite after it was shown he was at least capable of some serious acting in the 'Who's shagging my wife?' episode. But when he goes back to default jolly cockney geeza then yes, burn him alive.

think masood gets it on with the geordie Asian lassie? wouldnt surprise me one bit

Also this whole bianca is poor routine is fucking mind numbingly boring now, surely she gets enough fucking benefits, money off ray, and anything else the CSA can get a hold of, the way the writers portray her is that she doesnt have enough money for a fucking pint of milk

think masood gets it on with the geordie Asian lassie? wouldnt surprise me one bit

Also this whole bianca is poor routine is fucking mind numbingly boring now, surely she gets enough fucking benefits, money off ray, and anything else the CSA can get a hold of, the way the writers portray her is that she doesnt have enough money for a fucking pint of milk

That bugs me a bit too. I know benefits don't exactly pay a fortune but it's like she doesn't get a penny.

Bianca's poor, we get it. Now f**k off.

A month down the line and "The Bianca's really poor" storyline is getting worse. Do they not have a B&Ms or Home Bargains near Walford? You could go in there with a tenner, get enough food for a month and a new pair of shoes.