Eastenders....

No, no I don't. You've just nothing brighter to say.

Well from what I have just read on this page alone it would lead me to believe you are not too bright and a very strange individual.

Just noticed you are a junior fan, that would explain everything then.

I thought I was going to hate Danny Dyer being on the square but I'm enjoying it so far. Alright, he's not actually done anything yet but he's quite good at that.

I'l second that. None of that "pwopa nawty" shit.

I must be in the minority but the majority of the cast in Eastenders struggle to act at the best of times (I'm looking at you Letitia Dean) and Danny Dyer is only making it worse. His wife in the programme has taken the biscuit though.

I must be in the minority but the majority of the cast in Eastenders struggle to act at the best of times (I'm looking at you Letitia Dean) and Danny Dyer is only making it worse. His wife in the programme has taken the biscuit though.

Either that or it is absolutely amazing acting to look as fucking ordinary as any joe bloggs would (given the situations the writers put them in)

:P

Edited by 53_and_counting

I came to find this thread hoping to see Mrs M in full meltdown at the pish that is going on at the moment on The Square but have been sadly disappointed.

Mrs M's away on her Christmas holiday so won't be catching up until tomorrow night. I'll type a good long rant as I watch to make up for it. :)