Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

On 02/09/2016 at 14:23, NewBlue said:

Not as exciting as some of the games on here but I am off to see Hibs-Dundee Utd next month, hoping for a good game as I haven't been to Easter Road before.

You'll enjoy it. Been there twice since 2010 and it's probably the best ground in the country.

Would rather go watch NY Cosmos

Did. Saw them play Tampa Bay Rowdies, Joe Cole and all. For those of us of a certain age this was a huge game in the first flush of US 'saccer'.
Absolutely hysterical day. Standard was dreadful but who cares. It was El Salvador night and they were presenting local Salvadorean businessmen on the pitch before the start.
4 out of the 5 dressed you would on 100 degree heat except 1 guy who looked like he had a full matador costume on. Weird.
Mom was cosmos captain who had scored 2 dodgy pens and then been sent off for choking a TB player. MOM AFTER he'd been sent off.
Stuff your red bulls and city. The cosmos is where it's at [emoji23][emoji23].

1 hour ago, theminsk said:

I will be in tenerife in october checked the fixture list they play cadiz so be hoping to get to the game .. My gf is already complaining about it lol but should be easy enough to
Get tickets

There will be plenty of local games as well. I went to Marino FC in January, try here.

http://uk.soccerway.com/national/spain/tercera-division/20162017/group-12/r38094/

On 03/09/2016 at 20:25, Ivo den Bieman said:

I went to Formartine against Forres Mechanics at North Lodge Park today.

Was quite a good game and both sides gave their all in a 2-2 draw, even if the quality wasn't very high.

Forres were quite well organized and were 2 up after half an hour, with a couple of decent goals. It was the siege of the Alamo in the second half and Formartine did enough to earn the draw. They didn't really convince as title challengers; too disjointed, for a side chock full of ex-pros, and not very imaginative in their attacking play.

Attendance was 140-150. It's a strange wee place. You get the feeling that the ground could be dismantled overnight, and no one would really notice.

It is very eerie. Particularly when they are papping you out the Scottish Cup. <_<

3 hours ago, highlandcowden said:

Its a local ground for local people.the pub in the village is decent,though

Is that the one down the road? (With no path). Spent the first half in there haha. Yeah was decent. 

3 hours ago, Andy_AUFC said:

Planning on going to an Espanyol game in October. Was looking at Viagogo for tickets, but it seemed abit steep.

Anyone who has experience of doing this kind of shenanigans know of a better way to get tickets?

Never been to Espanyol, but why not use their official ticket site or the alternative sites which they give details for. 

http://www.rcdespanyol.com/ticketing/index_en.html

Planning on going to an Espanyol game in October. Was looking at Viagogo for tickets, but it seemed abit steep.

Anyone who has experience of doing this kind of shenanigans know of a better way to get tickets?

Going to Español v celta vigo in 2 weeks,was also at game last season Español v elber plenty of tickets available at ticket office,from 25 euro cheapist prices I have seen in la liga

15 hours ago, Chris_DK said:

Is that the one down the road? (With no path). Spent the first half in there haha. Yeah was decent. 

In the village,on a corner,think it's called the pitmeddan bar or arms or something.it was half demolished a few years back when a lorry hit it,theres framed news articles on the wall about this