Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

11 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Good Friday night Tamworth 4 North Ferriby United 1 ... 

16261AFE-EBC7-4E88-98AE-B3ADD198CA58.jpeg

B01B533B-8468-480C-9F60-28EABD4259F6.jpeg

Done a wee trip to Engerland myself today to take in the Workington v Lancaster City game. Been to Borough Park before watching Cowden but a good ols skool ground to go back to.

23 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Done a wee trip to Engerland myself today to take in the Workington v Lancaster City game. Been to Borough Park before watching Cowden but a good ols skool ground to go back to.

Good stuff Cowden I’ve always wanted to go there. Didn’t venture far today got enough trips down South in the next couple of weeks :D 

Aarau v Winterthur last night.

Home team won 2-1. Both Aarau goals were cracking finishes, the Winterthur goal mostly down to terrible defending. Could have been a few more goals at both ends, both keepers probably their respective teams MOTM.

Elsewhere here, YB drew 2-2 with Basel. Result means they are now almost certainly going to win the league, barring a monumental bottle job.

On 01/04/2018 at 03:33, MeadowArab said:

Do Nigeria regularly play their friendlies in or near London due to a lot of their players being based in Europe?

Yeah, especially in the build-up to tournaments. They've played at Leyton Orient quite a bit and they use Fulham when they're playing another country with lots of expats in London (Australia, Scotland, Italy).

The big one is in June when we play England at Wembley. I'll be in the away end. :thumsup2

2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

The Vale took me to 66 Shanner. 

Oooft, the end is in sight, at the rate you go to games anyway.:lol:

Sitting at about 20 myself although I doubt I'll get even half way there as there's a limit to my means and motivation. 

12 hours ago, Shanner said:

Oooft, the end is in sight, at the rate you go to games anyway.:lol:

Sitting at about 20 myself although I doubt I'll get even half way there as there's a limit to my means and motivation. 

I’m getting there slowly. Every year I seem to lose a couple with clubs moving grounds and teams dropping down !

Apart from the Cups for new grounds I largely just end up going back to the same league grounds. 

A bit less atmospheric than the night before :lol: 

Czech Republic 7 Russia 0 

UEFA Women’s U19 Euro Championships. Day 2 at Oriam yesterday. Very impressive from the Czechs. They play Italy on Sunday to decide it. Scotland will beat Russia to finish 3rd. 

68D721F9-EC6D-46F4-B247-CF5BE15D2863.jpeg

3A79E01C-F69D-48CE-9702-2A0185491F99.jpeg

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

And following on from Rab... Italy 4-1 Scotland in the other game in the group yesterday. Scotland scored after 13 seconds but couldn't keep hold of possession throughout the game and were well beaten.

https://piesontheterraces.wordpress.com/2018/04/06/italy-u19-v-scotland-u19/

20180405_180307.jpg

• 2 weeks later...