Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Peterhead 2-1 Albion Rovers
A typical game of 2 halves. Peterhead took the lead within minutes and then scored a second just over 10 minutes later. Albion Rovers were very poor and lucky to only be 2-0 down at half time, it could easily have been 5. Second half was much closer. Rovers scored one and even had chances of an equaliser. Deserved win for the hosts though. 20181103_145804.jpg20181103_155733.jpg

in Athens the weekend of 8th December till the Wednesday,dont get in till lateish Saturday evening so ill be missing the AEK home game which was expected as theyre in the CL the following midweek,unfortunately fixtures were unkind there too as theyre away and anyway its on the wednesday

for once fixtures kind that weekend,though-2 other top div games in Athens that w/e and Atromitos-Aris is scheduled the sunday night and Panionios-Levadiakos is the Monday night:),hopefully ill get one ormore lower div games on the sunday/Monday, as you would expect in a capital theres a fair few.

anyone on here been to a top div greek game?-I'm wondering how easy getting a ticket will be,not with regards sell outs but I know in some countries you need to jump through hoops to get in

Edited by highlandcowden

Last minute free ticket for Man City's CL match last night.
Very easy win for them but a decent atmosphere though the booing of the CL anthem was quite tame.
I was sitting above the Sterling penalty incident and was pissing myself at the ref giving it, Sterling even looked embarrassed.
Not many Shaktar fans at the game, probably for the best as most of their team looked uninterested from the off though the midfielder Taison looked a great player.
About £4 a pint in the ground which was reasonable though wifi and 4G reception were terrible so no bets placed during the game.
Cracking stadium but it will never beat Dens Park as a venue [emoji6]

20181107_194505.jpg

Edited by eindhovendee
Changed pic

4 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

Last minute free ticket for Man City's CL match last night.
Very easy win for them but a decent atmosphere though the booing of the CL anthem was quite tame.
I was sitting above the Sterling penalty incident and was pissing myself at the ref giving it, Sterling even looked embarrassed.
Not many Shaktar fans at the game, probably for the best as most of their team looked uninterested from the off though the midfielder Taison looked a great player.
About £4 a pint in the ground which was reasonable though wifi and 4G reception were terrible so no bets placed during the game.
Cracking stadium but it will never beat Dens Park as a venue emoji6.png

20181107_194505.jpg

Brilliant stadium indeed. I've been there once, for the 2011 play-off Conference final between AFC Wimbledon and Luton Town (couldn't be played at Wembley due to the CL final taking place there). Despite the attendance only being 18,000, it was a brilliant venue to play it at.