The Neighbours Thread

DA Baracus

Everytime i switch over to channel 5 thinking "i'll give Neighbours another try" that little Cheesy Eyed F**kwit Zeke-the-geek is on the screen. I cant stand him and his little group so i switch it straight off.

What Neighbours needs is another "character clearing" episode like the plane crash one. That was the most brilliant episode ever (as good as any disaster film!). And bring back Serena Bishop :wub: !! I dont think they found a body did they?

Thank fcuk they are leaving - horrible horrible family. 'Im hoping for a new hot family. I remember watching the episode when the Scullys moved in - awesome!

YASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A more boring lot you will not find. I should have actually added Miranda to my list of 'crap characters' but she's so forgetful she didn't even come to mind.

According to Wikipedia we should expect the followin

Fletcher Humphrys Guy Sykes March 2009 Five-episode guest role

Hany Lee Choi Sunny Lee April 8, 2009 Regular role

Ashleigh Brewer Kate Ramsay June 2009 Regular role

Will Moore Harry Ramsay June 2009 Regular role

Kaiya Jones Sophie Ramsay June 2009 Regular role

Perri Cummings Jill Ramsay June 2009 Uncertain at present

Everytime i switch over to channel 5 thinking "i'll give Neighbours another try" that little Cheesy Eyed F**kwit Zeke-the-geek is on the screen. I cant stand him and his little group so i switch it straight off.

What Neighbours needs is another "character clearing" episode like the plane crash one. That was the most brilliant episode ever (as good as any disaster film!). And bring back Serena Bishop :wub: !! I dont think they found a body did they?

No,what they need is new scripts. The show has been shite of late,all they ever do is go to that fucking hospital,nearly ever fucking episode. I know that Karl(SP?) works there but come on it's turning out to be an episode of casualty.

Good Call.

I make it that Carmella, Bridget, Nicola, Mickey's mum, Susan, Ringo and Paul have all been in the past few months and i've hardly watched the show this past year so there may be ones i've missed.

That's loads considering they only focus on 5 or 6 households on Ramsey Street.

Good Call.

I make it that Carmella, Bridget, Nicola, Mickey's mum, Susan, Ringo and Paul have all been in the past few months and i've hardly watched the show this past year so there may be ones i've missed.

And all ended up in exactly the same room :lol:

No,what they need is new scripts. The show has been shite of late,all they ever do is go to that fucking hospital,nearly ever fucking episode. I know that Karl(SP?) works there but come on it's turning out to be an episode of casualty.

Yep, and to think Dr K is the sole doctor in the place too - the guy is a walking amazement.

I want Dr K to go on another sex rampage. Susan is due her totties soon anyway, and in his grief Karl can shag whoever he hasn't yet in Ramsey Street. I also think they should bring back Harold and have him and Lou set up a protection ring with them going round and smashing up shops and generally giving folk a kicking. Hard up for cash, Steve Parker will grudgingly help.

Zeke will hopefully die in a horrific football to the groin incident whereby he has to get his balls amputated (he might as well anyway for the amount he uses them) but contracts an infection and dies. In his grief Karl can shag whoever he hasn't yet in Ramsey Street.

Rachael leaves to join a white slavery ring after being duped as we all know she is thick as shit. In his grief Karl can shag whoever he hasn't yet in Ramsey Street.

Bridget and Declan will both be killed after Bridget's face implodes in on itself, as it has clearly been threatening to do for a while. At the time she was blowing Declan and he dies from the blood loss of losing his cock. Karl tried to save him but couldn't, and in his grief Karl can shag whoever he hasn't yet in Ramsey Street.

Good Call.

Ell,Bridget,Libby,Carmella,and Ty have all been in there not that long ago. They would be better re-naming it and bringing it back as a hospital drama. They must be really accident prone to all have ended up in hospital.

And all ended up in exactly the same room :lol:
Yep, and to think Dr K is the sole doctor in the place too - the guy is a walking amazement.

Yes neighbours has gone right down hill,maybe they should sack the writers,and the rest of the cast. B)

Edit: Libby's boyfriend,his brother and Libby's son have all been in the hospital to,and that's only the ones I can remember. :blink:

Edited by saints1884

I want Dr K to go on another sex rampage. Susan is due her totties soon anyway, and in his grief Karl can shag whoever he hasn't yet in Ramsey Street. I also think they should bring back Harold and have him and Lou set up a protection ring with them going round and smashing up shops and generally giving folk a kicking. Hard up for cash, Steve Parker will grudgingly help.

Zeke will hopefully die in a horrific football to the groin incident whereby he has to get his balls amputated (he might as well anyway for the amount he uses them) but contracts an infection and dies. In his grief Karl can shag whoever he hasn't yet in Ramsey Street.

Rachael leaves to join a white slavery ring after being duped as we all know she is thick as shit. In his grief Karl can shag whoever he hasn't yet in Ramsey Street.

Bridget and Declan will both be killed after Bridget's face implodes in on itself, as it has clearly been threatening to do for a while. At the time she was blowing Declan and he dies from the blood loss of losing his cock. Karl tried to save him but couldn't, and in his grief Karl can shag whoever he hasn't yet in Ramsey Street.

:lol:

So Susan still has MS right? and Declan is willing to run away to Melbourne and give up on his AFL dream already.

Rebecca is going to end up pumping one of the married guys, my money is on Steve but Karl is a dark horse.

Erinsbourgh is a subburb of Melbourne.

Great news and long overdue, worst family in the history of the show...

http://neighbours.five.tv/news/2009/parkers-call-it-quits

Good stuff.

As much as i like Steve, i'm willing to sacrifice him to get rid of the other two. Even though they don't deserve a big storyline to go out on, i would like it to be a shark attack.

There's not enough shark-related storylines in Neighbours.

I thought he was headed for Alice Springs, from Melbourne.

Further to that, has there ever been an episode whereby any of the cast members journeying into the Bush come out unscathed from their travels? It's like fire, crash, held hostage, plane crash, whatever!

Oh for a programme involving storylines where sensible people get from A to B no trouble at all and within plenty time :rolleyes:

Wow i thought i liked neighbours, but not quite enough to know what fictional towns are suburbs of.

Surely he wouldn't need a map to see how to get to Melbourne then?

I remember it being on some sort of Neighbours documentary ages back. Fictionally and in reality it is a suburb of Melbourne.

Well he was in the middle of nowhere miles from home, so he probably needed the map to find his bearings again. Have no idea whether he's travelling up to Alice Springs or returning home again.

What happened to LIbby tonight ??

She was being played by some other actress... Totally confussing.

Anyone know why this was ?? and is it a permenant change, or just for that one episode

Supposedly the actress who plays Libby has hypothermia in real life, so she's being replaced by this poor man's Libby for a few months, until she recovers.

I don't know why they didn't just write her out the show for a few months.

What happened to LIbby tonight ??

She was being played by some other actress... Totally confussing.

Anyone know why this was ?? and is it a permenant change, or just for that one episode

Yeah it was very strange tonight,also the girl that was playing Libby looks f**k all like her. :blink: