Snooker

RedWeb

3 hours ago, microdave said:

The radio crossed my mind. Ach well, I knew fine when I agreed to it that this might happen.

When it was 11-9, I thought winning 4 out of the next 5 might be a step too far for Lisowski but fair play to him winning 3 on the spin.

Haha I wonder if it's ever been on the radio live...maybe back in the day. 

Delighted that Higgins managed to dig deep and get the last two frames. Him against O'Sullivan has all the hallmarks of being a classic.
I really have the fear that it won't be close. O Sullivan (who I despise with every fibre of my being), is playing some incredible stuff - and John looks fragile.

Praying for a miracle.

9 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I really have the fear that it won't be close. O Sullivan (who I despise with every fibre of my being), is playing some incredible stuff - and John looks fragile.

Praying for a miracle.

Suspect Higgins will raise his game for this one. He's the master of just being good enough.

Praying for a miracle.
He seems to come alive when he plays O'Sullivan. Hopefully he does again this time before inevitably losing to Williams in the final.

The class of 92 all seem to have a hex on one of the others which I suppose is better than just one of them dominating the others.

Higgins>O'Sullivan
Williams>Higgins
O'Sullivan>Williams.

20 minutes ago, microdave said:

He seems to come alive when he plays O'Sullivan. Hopefully he does again this time before inevitably losing to Williams in the final.

The class of 92 all seem to have a hex on one of the others which I suppose is better than just one of them dominating the others.

Higgins>O'Sullivan
Williams>Higgins
O'Sullivan>Williams.

Higgins has a good recent record against O'Sullivan but apparently their head-to-head in ranking events is 30-30. It's as good a rivalry as any in sport.

8 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Does anyone here cough as much as snooker audience members do?

Must be catching since everyone had the same one, symptoms being loud wheeze that sounds like "GOANWONEH".

Praying for a speedy recovery for all.