Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran)

xbl

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

Apparently 2,000 US troops are going to deploy to Israel. According to NBC.

Presumably to help safe passage of innocent women and children from Gaza through the humanitarian corridor.

Spoiler

Hezbollah incoming.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Bit harsh lumping Hezbollah in with that Aberdeen performance against St Johnstone.

I’d probably understand a Hezbollah propaganda video easier than an Aberdeen supporter.

3 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Incorrect, they were on a 96 hour standby and have been moved to 24 hour standby…no orders to deploy yet.

I must have misheard it then. I did say apparently, seemed like a suitable caveat to me! 🤷‍♂️

12 hours ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

How do you mean " cheered on Israel " ?

Any country that didn't caveat the "right to defend themselves" with "try not to commit war crimes" it seemed an easy message to communicate yet so many gave no apparent concern to the Gaza bombing campaign that followed the horrific Hamas attack.

11 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

The attacker has said it's revenge for the murder of a Palestinian in America earlier. f**k knows what that's got to do with Belgium vs Sweden, mind.

I’m guessing it’ll be something to do with all the Koran burnings in Sweden over the last year or so. Slightly tenuous but anything is possible in the mind of a religious extremist. 

On 16/10/2023 at 08:44, welshbairn said:

Turned on LBC this morning, and she was back on - almost worse than yesterday, she is a complete bampot !!

4 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

It was much better when Alan Partidge was just a harmless fictional character.

She should have asked him if anyone gave him a heads up before 7/7 given he lived in the same general area as the attackers

29 minutes ago, 101 said:

She should have asked him if anyone gave him a heads up before 7/7 given he lived in the same general area as the attackers

Should have asked him if he had any insider knowledge of the Brinks Mat robbery as he's also known for nicking stuff. Richard Madeley-Thick as thieves or as thick as shit in the neck of a bottle.